Exposing the United States'
Genocide of Black Americans
The Secret Civil Rights Law: How to Protect Yourself from Racist Judges, Cops and Lawyers
Are you being denied services such as investigations and enforcement of your civil rights, in any of these areas?
- legal services, and more?
Are you paying fines and fees to these entities - that you feel are illegal and that violate your civil rights?
Then this class is for you!
Here's what you can learn when you take our course...
"THE SECRET CIVIL RIGHTS LAW"
About the Court System...
* Did you know that there are "tricks" the courts use to
get you to appear in front of a judge - when you don't
have to - which violate your civil rights?
- We'll tell you how to spot them!
About the Police Force...
* Did you know that police complaints are useless
against the police and why?
- We'll tell you the most effective way to report police misconduct to help stop race-based police harassment!
About your State and Local Governments...
* Did you know that state and local governments (and agencies)
deny services to many black poor, elderly and uninformed?
- We reveal your rights and how to discover the complaint processes that individuals are DENYING to you, that may entitle you to compensation.
***BONUS: Secrets Your Lawyer will NEVER Tell
You about Your Civil Rights and Law Suits!***
Questions and Answers about, "The Secret Civil Rights Law!"
Q: Can you solve my problem now?
A: No, we will provide you information for you to research and empower yourself to make the best decision and take the best action for your situaion.
Q: Are you lawyers providing legal advice?
A: No, we are writers and researchers. If you need immediate legal advice, please seek an attorney.
Q: So, is this class valuable?
A: Yes, we will provide you with:
- "secret" information that's been withheld from the public for over 50 years by the Federal, state and
local governments to violate your civil rights based
- clear, concise processes that you can use to advocate for yourself, your family or loved ones, if you feel you've been victimized by racist authorities, and
- practical strategies to help you publically expose those who violted your civil rights due to racism
with the AIM to help PRODUCE JUSTICE in your matter.
DATE: Saturday, January 20, 2018
TIME: 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., EST (*)
LOCATION: Online conference call
(class duration is approximate*)
Questions about the course?
Class Rules: We will...
- Accept registrations/payment until January 19, 2018 at 11:00 p.m. EST
- Provide class materials to the email address you provide at sign-up
- Provide you with a phone number and conference code, please check to see if phone charges will apply, and
- No refunds once we email class materials to you.
usablackgenocide, usa black genocide, americablackgenocide, america black genocide, the Department of Justice Genocide, the Department of Justice Black Genocide, the 50th Anniversary of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Pauls Justice Page, the civil rights act of 1964 title VI, civil rights act 1964, the civil rights act of 1964 Title VI, the Department of Justice and the Civil Rights Act of 1964 Title VI, Department of Justice Office of Justice Programs, DOJ-OJP, The Department of Justice Civil Rights Coordination and Review Section, the Department of Education Office of Civil Rights, The Department of Jiustice Report on Ferguson, MO, Debtors Prisons in the United States and Missouri, Debtors Prisons in the United States, Civil Assest Forfeiture, Retalliation and the Civil Rights Act of 1964 Title VI, 4 Justice Radio and the Elimination of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 Title VI, 4 Justice Radio Blog Talk Radio, Title VI Programs, The ACLU and Debtors Prisons, The Federal Tort Claim Act, The Federal Tort Claim Act, Constitutional Torts, Judge Becky Moore, Judge Donald Haddock Jr., Michael Alston Department of Justice Office of Justice Programs, Park Place Condominium Alexandria Virginia, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), The Fair Housing Act, The Alexandria Virginia District Court, The Commonwealth of Vriginia and Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, The City of Alexandria Virginia, The City of Alexandria Virginia City Council, The Mayor of the City of Alexandria Virginia, the Civil Rights Movement, Dr Martin Luther King Jr and the Civil Rights Movement, Dr Martin Luther King Jr, The Civil Rights Movement of 1964, The Civil Rights Movement of 1964 Title VI, Governor of Virginia Terry McAuliffee, The Supreme Coourt of Virgina, The Supreme Court of Virginia ADA, The City of Alexandria Virginia Police and Discriminaiton, Debtors Prisons ACLU, Debtors Prisons Blacks in America, American Civil Liberties Unitons and Debtors Prisons , ACLU representing Blacks in Debtors Prisons, Debtors Prisons and Constitutional Torts, We Charge Genocide, Bobby Hemmitt and Genocide of Blacks in America, Bobby Hemmitt Killings in the Project, Disappearance of Blacks in the Housing Projects, Amnesty International and Racial Discrimination, Black Lives Matter, Kendrick Lamar DNA, Dead Niggers Association, President John F Kennedy and the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Attorney General Bobby Kennedy and the Civil Rights Act of 1964, President Lyndon B Johnsaon and the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Black Genocide Conspiracy Theory, Black Genocide.org, silent black genocide psychology today, hip hop and black genocife, tupac shakur and black genocide, SNAP Benefis and black genocide, the united nations and black genocide, the organization of American States and black genocide